Chris O'Brien Lifehouse
Clinic B, Level 2
119-143 Missenden Road
Camperdown NSW 2050
Phone (02) 8064 0310 or (02) 8064 0311
Fax (02) 9475 1123
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is located across the road from the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital on Missenden Road, Camperdown.
Drop-off and pick-up zone
There is a drop-off and pick-up zone for cars and taxis at the front of the building. Please note that this area can’t be used for parking.
PARKING OPTIONSParking options in and close to Chris O'Brien Lifehouse:
- Street parking Metered parking is available on Carillon Avenue and some residential streets. All parking has time restrictions. Allow time to find a street park as it can be difficult to find a spot.
- Lifehouse car park Enter via Salisbury Road and turn left into Susan Street. The car park lifts can take you to all floors of the Lifehouse building. Discounted parking rates are available for Lifehouse patients. You’ll need to get your ticket validated at reception.
- RPA Hospital car park A larger Secure Parking car park is located off Carillon Avenue. The entrance is in New Hospital Road. Allow time to find a park here as it can be difficult to find a spot. For rates, call Secure Parking on 1300 727 483 or visit the Secure Parking website for Prince Alfred Hospital.
- King George V car park Enter via Missenden Road, past the front door of Lifehouse.
GETTING THERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTA number of bus routes take you within short walking distance of Chris O'Brien Lifehouse. These bus routes can be accessed from the CBD and Newtown and Stanmore train stations. There are two main bus routes:
- Buses that travel along King Street, Newtown are: 352, 370, 422, 423, 426, 428 and M30. Get off at the bus stop near Missenden Road and walk a short way down Missenden Road to the corner of Carillon Avenue.
- The bus number 412 travels from the City to Campsie along Parramatta Road, Missenden Road and Carillon Avenue. Get off at the bus stop near Carillon Avenue.
If travelling by train, the closest train station is Newtown and a 15 minute walk to the practice. You can plan your trip via Transport NSW: https://transportnsw.info/#/